1. Information Collected By Our Website We collect two types of information from users of our Website: personal information described below; and non-personal information such as information about traffic patterns on our Website.
2. Personal Information To access certain portions of our Website, we require you to register and select a user name and password. Some personal data is collected during the registration process. We may then ask for additional information, including personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information.
When you make a purchase on one of our Websites, or when you enter a contest or other promotion, we may ask you for certain personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, personal interests, credit card number, etc., in order to process your order, administer the contest, or send you promotional e-mails. Providing personal information in these instances is solely your choice; you do not need to provide such information, make purchases, or enter such contests to browse our Website.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information We use the information collected on our Website for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to, running the Website and contacting users. Our Website may also make available to other registered users information provided by you during registration, such as your screen name. We may use your information to communicate back to you, to update you on products, services and benefits, to personalize our Website for you, to personalize our advertising, marketing, communications, and promotional offers, to contact you for market research or to provide you with marketing information, newsletters, or other information we think would be of particular interest. In addition, if you make a purchase on our Website, we may send you order and shipping confirmation emails. We will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such materials.
You can remove your e-mail address from our e-mail list at any time by following the procedures set forth in the “Opt Out Procedures” section below or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in every Qrimer e-mail.
Information obtained through our Website may be intermingled with and used in conjunction with information obtained through sources other than our Website, including both offline and online sources.
4. Discussions and Community Tools Our Website may make product reviews, chat rooms, forums, bulletin boards, news groups and other community tools available to registered users and/or visitors. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information for other users to view and for Qrimer to use. Please do not disclose any personally identifiable information in these publicly accessible areas of our Website. Please be considerate and respectful of others while using any chat rooms, forums or message boards to share your opinion.
5. Non-Personal Data In some cases, we may collect non-personal information. Examples of this type of information include the type of internet browser you are using and version, the type of computer operating system application software, and peripherals you are using and the domain name of the web site from which you linked to our Site. We use your information on an aggregated basis to do such things as operate and enhance our Website.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies; however, you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent or you can flush your browser of cookies from time to time. (Note: you may need to consult the help area of your browser application for instructions.) If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, however, you may not be able to access all areas of our Website.
7. Opt Out Procedures You have the option to opt out of receiving information from Qrimer and our Website. This opt out messaging will appear at the bottom of every email that is sent out. If you no longer wish to take advantage of our Website or receive any form of direct contact from Qrimer or our Website, whether it is email, discounts, newsletters, or other promotional offers or materials, contact us.
8. Reviewing or Changing Your Information In order to ensure that the information we maintain is accurate, Qrimer gives users the option to change or modify their information previously provided during registration. If you would like to change your information currently in our database please log in and click the “My Account” link on our Website.
Qrimer may be obligated to cooperate with various law enforcement inquiries. Qrimer reserves the right to disclose or transfer personal information and non-personal information about you and your activities on our Website in order to comply with a legal requirement or request from law enforcement or other government officials, administrative agencies or third parties as we, in our sole discretion, determine necessary or appropriate for the administration of justice, or in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements or violations of any other law, rule or regulation, our Qrimer.com Terms and Conditions of Use or other rules or policies of our Website, the rights of third parties, or an investigation of any other activity that may expose us or you to legal liability, or to investigate any suspected conduct which Qrimer in its sole discretion deems improper.
10. Security Providing a secure site is essential for your peace of mind and trust in Qrimer. We have installed encryption software conforming to the Secure Socket Layers (SSL) protocol to safeguard all of the information you send to us. All information is stored on our servers in a secure location. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. If your password is compromised, notify Customer Service at once.
11. Protection for Children Our Website is not intended for users under the age of 18. Furthermore, we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from children (i.e., individuals under the age of 13). Where appropriate, we take reasonable measures to inform children not to submit such information to our Website or in response to advertisements.
12. Privacy Precaution Warning Please note that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit via our online services.